Nefs Villas, Amari, Crete
Comfort and Calm in The Real Crete
Unveil the hidden beauties of Crete, enjoying the perfect climate and serenity of Amari village. Excellent for families and nature lovers, Nefs Villas are ideally located at the top of the village, with stunning views, private swimming pool, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
Once belonging to our grandparents, the stone building has been carefully restored, fully renovated and transformed into 2 individual villas. Built and furnished to a very high standard, they were completed in 2011 and they have been registered with an official license (EOT).
The access through the village’s narrow lanes and the decoration with our family’s handmade embroidery create an atmosphere of peace and comfort. The flavour of the past, the mesmerizing nature around, the village’s rooftops, Mt. Psiloritis dominating the area, the transparent daylight and the fresh, flowery air, all blend in this exciting Cretan feast.
Details for holiday villa 'Nefs Villa 1', 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, 2 Bathrooms
'Nefs Villa 1' lies in the north-eastern part of the property. The views are spectacular to Mt. Idi/Psiloritis, the village and the valley. The convenient layout, with 140m2, features:
On the ground floor:
- The spacious living room with fireplace and open plan dining area.
- Just outside the living room there is a private pool with shaded dining area under the oak tree, sun-leisure facilities, BBQ and outdoor shower. Moreover, there is the entrance terrace under a mulberry tree offering shade for breakfast.
- The guest bedroom (with 1 double bed), beside the garden and a bathroom.
On the upper floor
- The Green Master suite with 1 double bed and excellent views.
- The Attic suite with 2 internal levels; a double bed downstairs and 2 single beds upstairs (on the wooden attic).
- Both upper bedrooms have access to the main terrace with face to face views of the mountains.
- There is also a bathroom, serving both upper bedrooms.
Details for holiday villa 'Nefs Villa 2', 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, 3 Bathrooms
'Nefs Villa 2' lies in the south-east part of the property. The views are spectacular to Mt. Idi & Mt. Samitos, the village and the valley. The convenient layout, with 180m2, features:
On the ground floor
- The impressive entrance area with the old stone arc.
- Master suite with the old stone oven and its shaded veranda and private bathroom.
- A storage room.
On the 1st floor
- The ample living room area with fireplace and open plan dining area.
- Outside there is a spacious, terrace for dining and sun-leisure. Almost in touch with Samitos Mt, it offers exciting views over the village’s rooftops to Mt. Psiloritis
- The fully equipped kitchen.
- The Grandmother’s suite with en suite bathroom and 2 internal levels; a double bed downstairs and 1 single bed upstairs (on the wooden attic).
A little higher than 1st floor
- The Grand Attic suite with private terrace and 2 internal levels; a double bed downstairs and 1 single bed upstairs (on the wooden attic). Also, a private bathroom with washing machine
Details for holiday villa 'Nefs Villas 1 & 2', 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, 5 Bathrooms
The 2 villas can be rented together under the name of “Nefs Villas” to accommodate groups up to 16 persons, in a total living area of 320m2. Given that the privacy of each villa is fully maintained, a special provision has been made to facilitate the communication between them. Inside, there is a passage, through the old cellar, joining the kitchen of Villa 1 with the entrance hall of Villa 2. Outside, easy access is provided via the garden or the 1st floor terraces. In each villa, there are 3 bedrooms, ample lounge/dining areas with fireplace & fully equipped kitchens. The terraces, the garden and the beautiful pool/BBQ area create a magnificent ambience, outdoors. The property is located on a prominent spot, at the top of the village and views are amazing to the surrounding high mountains and the peaceful valley.
Suitability: pets not allowed; children welcome; wheelchair inaccessible; non-smoking only; Long-term Renters Welcome; Events Allowed